Workcom provides specialised ergonomic workstation assessments for prevention of workplace injuries, or for workers experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Wrist or arm symptoms.
The Ergonomic Assessment will:
- Assess the individual’s workstation in relation to problems reported and work demands
- Provide education on ergonomic principles and correct workstation adjustments
- Review equipment requirements and workstation modifications
- Demonstrate and promote preventative exercise and stretch regimes
- A brief report will be provided on the findings of the assessment, and recommendations.
Group Ergonomic Assessments and Training Programs can also be provided.