Workcom is committed to meeting customer needs and expectations for service delivery, performance, appearance and conformance to standards, codes of practice, and all statutory, regulatory and safety regulations applicable to the business.
Through this commitment, we aim to achieve our objectives of high customer satisfaction and business growth whilst satisfying the needs and expectations of parties who have an interest in our operations.
This policy is consistent with our strategic direction and appropriate to the context in which we operate.
We will achieve our policy through;
- Establishment, implementation and ongoing maintenance of a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with International Management System Standard ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of our stakeholders including our customers, suppliers, end-users and all who have an interest in, or are affected by, our operations.
- Total commitment of the leadership team to the QMS, this quality policy and all applicable requirements.
- Assurance that roles and responsibilities of all internal stakeholders in relation to the QMS are assigned, communicated and understood through the organisation,
- Executing, maintaining and continually improving the QMS and its processes,
- Establishing organisational objectives consistent with this quality policy,
- Conducting reviews by management to monitor performance against our declared objectives and striving to maintain a culture of continual improvement.