Workcom recognises that an effective initial needs and workplace assessment with the injured worker, and forming a partnership between the worker, employer, Doctor and treating therapists will ensure a person’s maximum function and return to work success.
Workcom provides innovative solutions to assist the injured worker return to work as soon as possible resulting in a more motivated and productive worker for the employer.
Workcom provides Return to Work Services including:
- Initial needs and workplace assessment
- Identification of suitable duties
- Case conferencing with the treating Doctor
- Job design and task analysis
- Ergonomic assessment and modifications
- Physical function assessment
Where possible, the above services are recommended to occur in the workplace.